Outdoor First Aid for Motorcycle Marshalls
Time & Location
About The Event
This course is designed to help your marshalls deal with minor and major injuries while undertking their duties.The course is simple and concise and will empower your marshalls to be first on scene and stabilise a casualty and assit when the paramaedics attend. This is a fun course with lots of hands on learning.
Price for the course: £400. 12 people max
First Aid Element:
This First Aid course for those who act as a motorcycle marshall.
• Guidance on current best practice and legislation
• Assessments of situations and casualty
• Airway, breathing and circulation assessments
• Emergency resuscitation (including use of AED's)
• Safe airway positions
• Treatment of severe bleeding and shock
• Major injuries, including chest, head and pelvic injuries
• Environmental injuries such as hypothermia and hyperthermia
• Incident management scenarios